Profile: Scientist since 1991, Mother since 1996, Full Time Artist since 2000, Part-Time Art Inspirer since 2002.
Posts by Isabelle Desjeux:
- Working With Weeds
- 1000 Rubber Seeds and One Mutant – now at SAM
- Science as Contemporary Art – How I Do it.
- EEG-based artwork for the Constant Self-Recording Mode (COS•MO) exhibition.
- Screening of “Buang” at the Malay Heritage Centre
- Weed Walk
- All Other Things Being Equal… I Could Have Stayed in Bed
- A visit to Cambridge
- Laboratory of Waste Management is now online
- A Quote for Science in the Bathroom